Organisational Behaviour Assignment Help
Our Course Plan:
- We aim to provide students with the most advanced, and best available evidence on approaches to leadership effectiveness and development in organizations, which enables students to critically evaluate the validity and usefulness of these approaches;
- Our aim is to develop both functional knowledge and a critical understanding of a number of key perspectives on human behavior. These are explored within and across organizations, including examining the nature and processes of organizing, leading, and managing work-related activities;
- We try to encourage students to reflect on their own leadership skills and develop insights to enhance their leadership, management, and followership skills, within the context of contemporary organizational settings;
- We aim to foster the skills required to build effective and positive relationships when working with leading and managing others.
Organisational Behaviour Assignment Help – Learning Outcomes:
By the end of this module, students should be capable of:
- Explaining and critically analyzing core theories, principles, and concepts of leadership and management
- Evaluation of a range of variables that impact leadership effectiveness, such as gender, culture, organizational design, and environment.
- Displaying an advanced understanding of the role of leaders in ethically leading and managing change
- Explaining and critically analyzing theories, principles, and concepts applicable to the study of organizations/organizational behavior and how these can be used in practice to enhance effectiveness and performance.
- Demonstrating self-insight, reflexivity, and analytical skills which will support their leadership / managerial development
For the best assignment writing services, you can visit our website.
There are 2 assessments for this course. All of the courses learning outcomes are assessed.